Tuesday, January 21, 2014

55,000,000 Babies Killed



It is time for a CHANGE.

It is time to REPENT for our nation, as a nation, because we are still a nation... under God.

What will YOU do today? Let us please, at the very least, pray... pray... pray.  And dear Christian brother or sister, let us pray believing... for we still serve a God who hears.

"...if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."
- 2 Chronicles 7:14
"Pardoning mercy makes ways for healing mercy." - Matthew Henry

Please read...
"I Am Overwhelmed by 55 Million Babies Killed Since Roe v. Wade"
By Kristan Hawkins, President, Students for Life of America


Yes... 55,000,000 babies... ONE... BABY... AT A TIME.

No comments: